Installation - ImgSocial
Follow below steps to install ImgSocial Script
- Download the script from your download page of codecanyon after purchase.
- Unzip the file to your desktop
- Unzip further "upload.zip" file and Open FTP and Start uploading file to your hosting.
- Create database and database-username in your hosting.
- Once complete step 4. Login to your PhpMyAdmin
- Click on Import Tab.
- Click on Upload and Select "imgurdump.sql" file
- Once Imported.
- Open "onefolder/config/database.php" file . Edit your "database name", "username" and "password" in line no. 59 - 61. Once updated , save it.
- Open "onefolder/config/mail.php" file. Edit line no. 58 to your name and address like below :-
'from' => ['address' => 'email@example.com', 'name' => '0me.in - Image Story Network'],?
- Open "onefolder/.env" file and update ( APP_ENV , APP_DEBUG , APP_URL , FILE_SIZE , URL_NAME , CATEGORY ) like below :-
APP_ENV=production APP_DEBUG=true APP_KEY=base64:HatFHujIPcEQrgbK/W7IwoKtB+ovvQjUFlknl2LFp+E= APP_URL=http://your-website.com FILE_SIZE=5120 URL_NAME=story CATEGORY=category
a). Above FILE_SIZE is the maximum size of image , user can upload.
b). URL_NAME is url name, you want in site for an instances :- http://0me.in/story/1/donald-banrupts-usa-after-being-president => here story after url is the URL_NAME.
c). CATEGORY is the category url for your script , like :- http://0me.in/category/1/funny-story , here category can be replaced with any keyword.
Once all done, Open your site, It should be all up and Running.
Default Admin details :-
Email :- ifreelanceasia[at]gmail.com